You have not failed as long as you have tried.
-Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley
-Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley
April 22, 2008
Babies
Last week I went into labor and headed to the hospital thinking the twins would soon be born. However my doctor felt that it was still too early for these babies and so they gave me a shot to stop my labor and sent me home. I take a prescription to keep me from contracting and am now on strict bed rest until this weekend. We hope by this time next week that the babies will be born. Until then I try to be obedient and stay down as much as I can. Luckily my Mom is here staying with us and helping out with the kids and around the house. Hopefully my next posting will include pictures of the twins!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
when is your due date? those little ones are anxious to get here. thank goodness for moms---i don't know how i would survive without mine.
Yeah, I'm so glad you started a blog! I was wondering if you had your twins yet. I can't wait to hear about their arrival and see pictures. Best of luck! Thanks for keeping in touch. I hope you can still find time to blog after they are born and you have 4 kids!! Holy Cow, I'm behind! Better get crackin'!
Thanks for the invite to your blog! I am so anxious to see your new little twins!
I love that you have a blog!!! I can't wait to see those sweet little babies!!!
Thank you for the invite to the blog. It will be fun to see and read about your family. Good luck and have fun with the new babies. They don't stay little forever.
cant waite to see pics of your twins.. add us to your friends. good luck wuth your new family members :)
Hey Danielle, I hope you are feeling well I have been meaning to call you. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you I'm just a phone call away. I saw your blog on katie's I hope you don't mind. When you back on your feet we need to get together.
Any babies yet? Can't wait to see them. Thinking of you guys:)
OK, it is TIME for those babies to get here!! Like I need to tell YOU that:) Lorie is tired of me asking everyday, "Any baby news yet?" Cute site, you girls are so on the ball! Love ya,
Post a Comment