
Since the twins turned 4 months old I have been wanting to post an update on them, and now that I'm finally getting around to it, they are almost 5 months old (so goes the story of my life). It seems like they all of a sudden got big and started doing so many new things. Lets start with Daxton.

He is starting to be such a good and happy baby, as a newborn he was very gassy and fussy, but now he loves life. As you can see he loves to eat! He is 2 lbs. bigger than MaKelle! At his last doctors appointment he weighed 14 lbs 13 oz. and was 25.5 inches long. He loves to reach for anything he can get his hands on, and he's getting really good at it. If you put toys in front of him he will be content to play. Yesterday Corbin woke him from his nap and to keep him happy he filled his entire crib with toys, and yes, he was so happy!

He's starting to roll over and has been since Sept. 14th. He's not as good at it as MaKelle is but he does have a lot more weight to throw around so that could be a bit of a speed bump. He is so smiley especially first thing in the morning. We started feeding him baby cereal and he loves it!! He gobbles it down faster than I can scoop it into his mouth.

We love how squishy and cuddly he is! It is crazy how different the two can be, because MaKelle is totally girl! She loves any attention you give her and has to be in the same room with you always!

At her last doctors visit she was 12 lbs. 12 oz. and 24 inches long. She loves to stretch out her legs and stand straight up stiff as a board and has done so since she was a few weeks old. She too loves to play with toys but not like Dax, she rather reach for her toes or put her hands in her mouth along with anything in her hands. MaKelle is a roller, she rolls right over just about every time I lay her down. Sometimes she gets stuck on her tummy and Daxton will reach for her hair bow or her clothes and then she gets MAD!! Dax is already teasing her!

When we fed MaKelle baby cereal she wasn't so sure about having that in her mouth and would constantly spit it out! Since then she does a lot better and will tolerate it enough to swallow it. One day I found her sound asleep in her saucer and it was definitely a Kodak moment!

Lately she thinks she needs to sit straight up, I will lay her back into the corner of the couch and she will pop right up and then fall either to the side or straight forward. I found her doing the same thing when I would tilt her bouncy chair forward. She will be sitting before I know it!!

They grow up so fast and it's been bitter sweet cuz I love that their doing all these new things, but I don't want them growing up so fast.
16 comments:
So cute! They are both growing up - it really does go by too fast.
Oh, Dani....your babies are gorgeous! I want to squish them too. I can't wait to meet them.
Bitter Sweet is the perfect description!!! I love to watch my babies do new things but I hate it when they grow up!!! Those two are so adorable!!!!!!!!!
Great update! They are so cute and so different. It is so sad that they grow up so fast.
Wow they are cute!! I can't imagine having twins.... But you're amazing!
Love the post! It's crazy how time flies... it seems like yesterday they were born! I especially love that picture of the babies on the table in their bouncers. It reminds me of how busy you are and what a super mom you are! You are always kind, not frustrated and so well organized and your kids always look so dang cute! You go girl!
i LOVE this post your blog is always so fun to check cause you kids are way to cute! and as for the deer yes shay is allergic and he was in big trouble for touching it especially because he was alone! He draged it out by himself too, I was so mad but he took some meds and was ok!
So fun how different and cute they are! We miss you guys.
Love,
Amy
They couldn't get any cuter could they?! You are a great mom and yes it goes by so fast I can't even imagine how fast it has gone with two.
love the pictures. they are so cute. I love their cheeks. so kissable.
Could two little babies be any cuter! Seriously...how fun is that!
Oh my goodness they are so cute! And so different too. I'm going out today to pick up a bunch of shirts. I've gotten quite a few orders in the last few days. Email me your number so I can call you before I make them, I want to make sure to give you what you want.
oops my email is pace0868@hotmail.com
Hey Dani, Oh, your babies are sooooo cute. I LOVE the new post. So ah, I am going to respond to your email eventually :-) We just moved and yada yada yada, life is crazy busy but I wanna catch up so I'll email ya soon.
Hey, I think I saw your mom at the So You Think You CAn Dance concert in SLC! It had to have been her, but let me know if I am right! It's been sooooooo long since I've seen her but she hasn't changed. Were you there too and I missed ya? Wait don't answer, cuz if the answer is yes I will be soooo sad.
Anyway, cute cute kids.
They are seriously so cute! If you still need some headbands let me know!
I can't believe I haven't even seen your babies! We need to get together soon. I miss you! I hope all is well.
Post a Comment