You have not failed as long as you have tried.

-Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley




July 21, 2008

1st Trip

We went on our first little trip with the twins and they did considerably well. We went up to my parent's cabin in the Uintas for 3 days then Blake went home and back to work and the kids and I went and stayed at my Mom and Dad's new house in Syracuse for 4 days. It was really FUN!! It was so nice to spend time with my Mom and Dad and to have an extra pair of hands around during the day! Thanks MOM I Love You!! We got to do some really fun things. We went to a dinousaur park where the boys just had a blast! Then the highlight was going to this water park in Roy that my kids just loved and can't wait to go back to. And then on our way home we stopped in Sandy at this aquarium and the kids were so thrilled to see all the sea life. Needless to say life has been quite boring since. Here are a few pics of all the fun things we did.

Daddy and the twins enjoying the mtns. from the hammock



By the lake



Eating breakfast



With T-rex



The babes poolside



Corbin and the fish



Brock and the fish

4 comments:

whitney said...

how fun- your a trooper! I always here about how awesome you are you dont let those darling kids slow you down for a second!

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

you look great! we went to the Roy Aquatic Center too - it was awesome!

Kate said...

I can not believe you have mono please let me know if your need ANYTHING!! I'm here all day and can do anything you need. (watch your kids, clean your house, bring you dinner, anything)I don't know about the reunion I haven't decided yet, are you going?

russandkatie said...

Your family is so cute!!! I was in St. George last week and wanted to bad to come and see you but we had soooo much going on I never had a minute to spare! I want to plan a trip to see you, maybe if we decide to come for the reunion (I'm still undecided). Maybe you and Kate could come visit me in Phoenix??? :) Ok we might have to plan that one in a few years when the babies are a little bigger.