You have not failed as long as you have tried.

-Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley




July 21, 2008

When it Rains it Pours

So as if carrying twins for 9 months, and being on bed rest, and then having to deliver two babies wasn't enough - I then 5 weeks later had appendicitis and had to have surgery to get my appendix removed. I worked so hard to not have a C-section and then had to be cut open anyways! Now I just recently found out that I have mono! Trying to care for 4 kids, and 2 of them newborns on top of all this has been a challenge! But I have to say I feel more blessed than ever to have such healthy children and such amazing family and friends! We have been well cared for! So thank you to all who have been there for us these past 4 or so months!! My trials seem trivial in comparison to what others endure. So we have had an outpouring of trials, an outpouring of blessings, and an outpouring of love and support!!

3 comments:

Misty Kesler said...

Sounds like it has been ruff!! Hope fully the storm has passed!! But on a happy note your blessing pics are sooo cute they are so adorable! And the 4th how cute! I'm loving all the posts, keep them coming ;)

SKIPR said...

Oh, Danielle, that sounds miserable. I didn't know. You sure are a trooper!

nathansara said...

i'm sorry to hear about all that. you are amazing for enduring all of that. take care of yourself and if the kids are napping... you do the same. love ya