so cute my email:keymaker44@yahoo.com I got your message last night (sorry I didn't answer I was putting Evie to bed) We will be there and thank you for the invite.
Cute- so cute! It looks like you're into the digital scrapbooking, or photoshop or something like that. I want to learn how to do all that cute stuff. Your new blog looks great too! I can't believe how big they are getting.
Hey this is a friend of Sarah's. Sorry...I found your blog through one of my friend's and was wondering if you could let me know how I can get hold of Sarah. My email is tamarynn@yahoo.com. (My name is Tamarynn Jones Bennett).
BTW..your family is adorable and that announcement is too precious!
So SO SO cute! How fun, they both look totally different. Makelle looks just like you! They are beautiful. Have fun... I'm sure you have your hands full!
8 comments:
so cute my email:keymaker44@yahoo.com
I got your message last night (sorry I didn't answer I was putting Evie to bed) We will be there and thank you for the invite.
this is so cute! it seems like that little daxton is always sleepeing!
Hey this is Kasse Evans Justin's wife, I just wanted to say that your twins are just so adorable, congrats!
Cute- so cute! It looks like you're into the digital scrapbooking, or photoshop or something like that. I want to learn how to do all that cute stuff. Your new blog looks great too! I can't believe how big they are getting.
Hey this is a friend of Sarah's. Sorry...I found your blog through one of my friend's and was wondering if you could let me know how I can get hold of Sarah. My email is tamarynn@yahoo.com. (My name is Tamarynn Jones Bennett).
BTW..your family is adorable and that announcement is too precious!
So SO SO cute! How fun, they both look totally different. Makelle looks just like you! They are beautiful. Have fun... I'm sure you have your hands full!
What cute little doll babies! And you know where I am, when and if you ever need me! Loves
so i was stalking around and found your blog SUPER cute! I love the announcement!
Post a Comment